Soul Fire5 days of Ceremony with Lori A Andrus
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Hello my sacred friend,
We are living in changing times, times when we often feel incredibly uncertain and disconnected.
It sounds funny to talk about feeling disconnected during an era when technology offers so many opportunities to connect with loved ones and like minded individuals both near and far.
But for many of us, this sense of disconnection is from self, from spirit, and from purpose.
Have you noticed this within yourself?
Perhaps you feel a bit foggy, confused, or uncertain about what is really unfolding in humanity right now.
Maybe you wonder what your role is within all of this change or how you can show up more wholly.
Or perhaps you want to step forward, bringing a creative project to life, yet you feel stuck in the muddiness of the unknown.
Right now, more than ever, our souls are craving connection, craving opportunities for deeper listening, understanding, and acknowledgment. Our souls are craving creative expression. And they are desperately craving the sacred.
Ceremony is a potent way to reconnect with all that it is sacred.
It is wildly creative.
It opens a bridge between the worlds.
Ceremony offers a space to soften, sink in, and listen with love, compassion, and deep presence.
It is a space to find clarity.
Join me for this 5-day journey of creative ceremony!
with lots of love, Lori
During this 5-day journey you will be guided to . . .
- illuminate your inner worlds through personal reflection rituals.
- connect with the voice of your soul, giving it an opportunity to be expressed and heard.
- create a personal ceremony that opens a portal of connection between spirit and self where you will receive messages, insights, and wisdom.
- call forward the clarity of your soul.
- have fun, get creative, and get connected.
This journey is great for both spiritual newbies as well as seasoned practitioners ready to breathe new life or a sense of renewed passion into their daily practice.
Ceremony Begins Wednesday, May 20th.
Here's what you will receive . . .
- Day 1 - a 60 minute Live Group Session (via Zoom) opening space and grounding in connections.
- Day 2 - an email with details about how to initiate your personal ceremony.
- Day 3 - an email with guidance regarding how to get creative and deepen into your personal ceremony.
- Day 4 - an email with a reflection to deepen into your ceremony and receive spirit messages.
- Day 5 - a 60 minute LIVE Group Session (via Zoom), bringing voice to the insights and awareness of this journey as well as closing the sacred space.
- Please note: Live Zoom gatherings will be held at 10am ct on Wed., May 20th and Sunday, May 24th. Sessions will be recorded and a replay will be available.
About your guide . . .
Lori A Andrus is a practitioner of crystal shamanism and soulful traveler who empowers heart-centered individuals to create vibrant, joy-filled and deeply rooted life by working with crystals and ancient shamanic practices for healing and transformation.
Through her creative and inspiring online programs, Lori weaves the transformational practices of ceremony, shamanic journeying, divination, and sacred creation to bridge the spiritual and physical worlds, awakening individuals to their true inner brilliance.
Founder of Crystal Shaman School and the host of Crystal Shaman Life Podcast, Lori inspires individuals to bring crystal wisdom and shamanism into their everyday life.
Lori holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy. She is a Graduate of The Four Winds Healing the Light Body School, a Reiki Master/Teacher, and a Crystal Shaman. Her award winning jewelry designs have been featured in Spirituality & Health magazine, selected as Best of Show at the International New Age Trade Show, and her creations are worn by women and men throughout the world as they move through their transformational journey.
Lori has traveled extensively throughout Peru to study with the high mountain shamans learning practices for ceremony, activating sacred landscapes, and working with the spirit of the land. She is inspired by sacred landscapes and frequently embarks on personal pilgrimages to sacred sites throughout the United States and the world.